Monday, April 4, 2011

April 2011 Centerfold

April Man


Jackson 35 Kentucky

Self-proclaimed “Nasty Redneck Pig", Jackson is a new friend I met via Bear411. Jackson is a wild boy from the hills ‘n hollers of London KY. When asked what his dirty little fantasy would be, Jackson replied; “Two or three brother and/or cousins all taking turns on me and raping me, pissing on me, and filling me full of their cum! Jackson is serious about meeting new friends, or possibly new fuck buddies, open minded and willing to try new things sexually...Enjoy!

Update:




Recently, Jackson has not been online on Bear411 nor answering any texts. Finally I sent one more and he replied, stating that he is now partnered and off the market. Therefore I have removed the link to his email. Sorry guys, this one is taken!

5 comments:

  1. Fucking hot! He's a total stud and a hell of a lot of fun to play with! Take my word for it boys, I know from experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys, for the comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackson is very sexy. I hope to get with that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ever get to NYC you give me a call bud.

    ReplyDelete