Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thursday's Morsel 03MAR2011

Bored, but not particularly horny, I drove down to the spillway Thursday afternoon. Nothing much out moving at 1-2:PM...for some unexplained reason, the place seems to pick up between 3-5:PM. I did notice a large white pickup backed in. I decided to investigate & see what's what...Not a bad-looking guy, a bit older and looking somewhat familiar. Salt & Pepper hair cut into a 1970's style, scraggly beard, also salt & pepper, Nice baby face. Cheap cowboy hat on the dashboard of the truck.Thinking That I recognize him from somewhere, I backed in near him and sat for a bit. the guy sat silently, occasionally looking down at his lap...I could tell from his movements he was jacking. Then he started his truck and left. I sat for a few minutes and then decided to drive the circle once and leave. As I am pulling out, the pest in the magnum pulls in. I am now convinced it's not worth my gas to stick around, but...what the hell. one circle and I'm gone. I drove over to Ramp 1; the water has risen to the point of covering most all of the black-topped parking lot; access to the gravel one was still available. I pull into the gravel parking lot and there is the white truck, parked backed in. I circle a couple of times, the last one he is out of the truck displaying this;


Pulling up and turning my COOLPIX on, I get out of the car and chat a bit. Still unable to shake the feeling I know this guy, I ask the cheesy, age-old question as I am taking pix:
“You local?"

“I'm from over at blank County...I haven't been over here in a long time. I'm looking to get fucked by a big ol' dick...Are you looking to suck some dick?"
I immediately knew this guy. While stroking his sizable cock, I recalled many years ago I had a small run-in with him. he was cruising and of course, I was cruising back. He had threatened me “claiming" to be a U.S.Marshal. I feared this was either going to be my first gay-bashing or a trip to jail if he was telling the truth. Either way I walked away from that mess quickly. I confronted him with this memory while I sucked on his dick for a bit. He denied it. He can deny it all he wants, I remember it all clearly...So I'm thinking, “OK I'll grudge-fuck this nut-job and be done..." About this time the queen of park pests and her Magnum pull in and park about half a football field from us. For once, I'm about half glad to see the asshole because I now have an ‘Out'. I begin to finger the psycho's hole as I suck on his dick. He's moaning and seemingly enjoying my attentions. Soon I slip in a second finger, causing louder moans. I ease my fingers out of his hole, and am immediately hit with an odor. I glance down at my fingers and they are not clean. This is an enormous turn-off to me. Citing that the park pest was “Making me nervous" I excused myself. I asked if he was going to be around for a while; “Yeah..." was his reply, and that said, I left. Let Ms. Magnum take the gay-bashing, I need to wash my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment