Thursday, March 3, 2011

WTF?!?!?

Departing from my usual sexual activities for a moment...This came across my wall on Facebook yesterday, and immediately pissed me off. What in the hell was this petty ass son-of-a-bitch thinking? At 5'11" and 266 Lbs. one would think that any compliment would be appreciated...I guess not. The poor guy that received this electronic rudeness went on to post;

“I'm not offended; i just think it's funny…I think it would be even funnier to rally two hundred guys to just all woof him at once".

Well I AM offended. In a polite society, one does not react to a compliment like this. It has become far too easy to forget that there is a living breathing human on the other end of the phone or computer, & if you aren't interested just say ‘Thanks but no thanks...' How fuckin' hard is that? Square-Bear, I applaud you for calling out this ignorance on Facebook, & I am sorry that it happened...Takes all kinds I guess...Oh...and it says he's SINGLE...I can't imagine why...




P.S.:





Posted with permission of the original owner...

No comments:

Post a Comment