Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hot Nashville Encounter

Once again cleaning out the PC, this time emails...I ran upon this series of emails, dated 21JUN2010, from this guy in Lebanon TN that went by "Average Joe". "Joe" was a hot older bisexual guy...HUGE peter...GREAT low-hangers... We hooked up via Craigslist. Here is his reply to my ad;
I would be interested in a little 69...maybe more....little bit older than your stated limit...but a nice looking guy just the same...52 y/o , 5'9" 170# , regular guy next door.....have a great GF who cant be here tonight....have a big urge to suck some nice hard cock....have no face pics....wouldnt send them if I did....very very VERY discreet guy...insist on the same....if you wanna drive to Lebanon...I will meet you there and we can ride to my house....mostly bottom if it goes there.....but would need a good ass cleaning if it does...hit me back soon if interested!!



I replied that I was "Most definitely interested", made arrangements, exchanged cellphone numbers, drove to Lebanon, and as I recall, it was quite the enjoyable evening. I bred this hole twice and thoroughly enjoyed those low-hangers...a personal favorite of mine...I sure would love to breed that hole and play with those balls again...

No comments:

Post a Comment