Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Muscle Melon"??




Poking around in "Rocket Tube", since I have never been there before, I saw a video entitled "Another Cucumber". This reminded me of this video. I've had this for a long time now. It came to me in pieces via a YAHOO group...I don't recall which one...So I spliced them together to create the whole movie. The only downer is I don't have the "cum-shot"...I really don't think I ever had it to tell the truth. I don't really know what to say here except these 4 things;
  • He's hot, sexy, not particulary hung but I'm not into size....quite kinky, obviously...
  • My mouth would feel MUCH better than that watermelon
  • Once you are done with that May I have a piece?...
  • This is too fucked up...He's too sexy for this shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment