Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Trucker Sucker" score...

So I reactivated an OLD gay social chat, TRUCKER SUCKER, whoring out this blog/website…Sunday, I explored it a bit and sent out a few messages to some that I thought to be hot. There was one in particular that looked hot, and it was tagged TRUCKER, although I couldn’t see his profile pic very well. It was tiny, and in order to see the whole array, I had to pay to join the site. Not happening. I refuse to pay to look at cock when I can see so much free and in person…so I struck up a conversation. This is the first conversation:
  • ItzAlSex2Me: ever come to KY sexy man?
  • XXXX: Yes I do. What Interstate/town are you in?
  • ItzAlSex2Me: middle of nowhere...XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • XXXX: OK
  • ItzAlSex2Me: know where it's at?
  • XXXX: U said XXXXXXXXXXXXX? (I lost the message). Off I-71
  • ItzAlSex2Me: no XXXXXXXXXXXXXX…central KY...closest interstate is 65/XXXXXXXXXXXXX...about 45 minutes drive
  • XXXX: Yeah you're kind of in a bad spot unless u wanna drive up to the interstate
  • ItzAlSex2Me: hey ur hot enough...id drive it...like I said only 45 minutes to XXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • XXXX: Gotta # & text? I prefer texting when I'm coming thru.
  • ItzAlSex2Me: it won't be back on until Thursday but sure XXX-XXX-XXXX
That was Sunday…Monday morning when I got up, I got this:
  • XXXX: How far are u from the rest area on I-65 at Horse Cave? And u do know I'm only looking for head right? I might end up at horse cave for the night…
  • ItzAlSex2Me: I'm bout an hr from there and head is all? That's fine with me...can I make a pic of ur dick?
  • XXXX: Yes u can. Wanna meet me this evening at the south rest area?
  • ItzAlSex2Me: the rest area near Horse cave? On 65? What time?
  • XXXX: Yes..the south bound side
  • ItzAlSex2Me: 7PM? Wow that doesn't give me a lot of time...I drive a gray XXXXX XXX...Looks like a XXXXXXX car...but it's not...
  • ItzAlSex2Me: ok no problem...I have to go to the funeral home and then on my way...i will be wearing a bright yellow Izod sweater...I will go in and change into jeans
  • XXXX: How about 8pm color car? Truck is white with XXXX/XXXXXX on door and says XXXXXX transportation. Ill park on the front facing building
  • ItzAlSex2Me: ok 8 is better....my car was an old XX XXXXX XXXXXXX car...its grey...XX plates...I'll see u then!!!
  • XXXX: OK
Now I had already committed to visit the funeral home with some old friends; a former coworker of mine had passed away. Not only was she a former coworker and friend I had also worked with her granddaughter, so it would have been a bad social faux pas to not at least go to the visitation. I had to think fast. I checked my funds. TOTALLY broke. But the car was full of gas and I had a carton of cigarettes, so… it was a new adventure, and I thought WTH, I’ll take a chance. Under normal circumstances, I would have probably passed on this guy. A lack of reciprocation is really not my style, but I am horny as hell and I have been unable to get out much due to the weather and the constraints of unemployment. I went on to the visitation and paid very fast respects, stopping to talk with others who had worked with the deceased and myself. Long enough to make a good appearance; short enough to get me on the road to cock!

..."it’s not always the cock-size, but the guy the cock is attached to that makes the difference"...
II got on the highway to the rest area. About 5 minutes out the thought occurred to me; “this county is on DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME...I wonder if he meant 8 EST or 8 DST?” Again thinking fast, I decided to simply sit and wait for a while…if he is a now show, instead of the full-blown cussing, I would ask if the time difference was the problem. PLUS I was a mile from Horse Cave ABS; I can always work the lot there as I didn’t have the money to go in…a bitch must ALWAYS have a back-up plan… I arrived at the rest area and parked. I strolled back towards the trucks carefully watching everything around me, as I am told that the rest areas are watched for sexual activity and “Lot Lizards”. I am also scanning the parking lot for the truck he described. I don’t see it. I eventually spot it, parked a bit from where I originally parked. I went inside the rest area to both piss and see if there were any security people there. Once inside, I did see the cleaning people, which made me a little leery, but I persevered. I went out the front doors and back to my car, moving it to a more reasonable distance from the guy’s truck. I walked up to the concessions area and he spotted me and got out of this truck and walked up. Considerably shorter than I, and a bit older than I had guessed from his pic, a bit of a belly, beard and the obligatory trucker’s baseball cap. Still a nice looking guy. We exchanged greetings, and he proceeded to tell me he had the same time-difference concerns. I told him no worries, I had already thought about that and would have waited for a bit before moving on. We got into his truck and chatted for a bit. I was soon to learn this guy was not the average trucker. He was well spoken, very considerate. I assume he was fairly well educated, but didn’t ask. Overall a very nice man, indeed…Had he not been, I probably would have left per my “No Reciprocation” clause. He told he that he looked at sucking cock like this; “ you can take as long as you like; whatever is enjoyable to you…” I kinda liked this outlook. I’m not sure I will adopt it, as I REALLY DO prefer recip…Finally he asks “So…you interested?” I replied “well hell yeah, I didn’t drive for an hour to not be…” so we got into the sleeper area of the truck, he pulled the drapes and immediately started getting naked. I followed suit to my underwear, and he had this to work with:


Not the largest cock I have ever played with by far, and a bit heavier than I am accustomed to, but He was such a good guy, nice looking, so I was happy to “help out”. I have learned from past experiences, it’s not always the cock-size, but the guy, the cock is attached to that makes the difference…I proceed to “wake it up” from its sleeping state (pic left) with my mouth and tongue. I spread his legs out a bit and begin to massage his perineum and hole. He begins to caress my arms and moan very lowly as I suck his cock. After several minutes of arousing his dick, I attempt to slip a finger in his hole, but it’s a bit dry. I grabbed the bottle of lube I brought along and greased a finger, and breached the first set of muscles…he didn’t react so I assumed that ass-play wasn’t out of the question. I continued to work on his dick, taking it out of my mouth and licking the hard shaft, gently bighting the head occasionally. This went on for quite a while. It was obvious that he was no “2-Pump Chump”. I continued my attack of sucking and licking, massaging the first set of muscles in his hole while I worked his cock. He spread his legs wide and I pressed my finger deeper into his hole, my goal to hit and massage his prostate. He flinched and made a face indicating it was too much. I asked “is this too much?” he said “yeah it is…” so I eased my finger out, and didn’t attempt to finger him again. 9 out of 10 guys LOVE there manholes fingered while getting head. I guess this guy was the 10th …Once he recovered from the failed attempt to get fingered I continued working his cock with my mouth. I thought about sucking his balls and eating his ass, but he had a small set of balls and after the fiasco of the finger, I wasn't quite sure know how he would react to a tongue.

..."I was thinking
“Round #2”
but he stopped me."...
He stiffened up a couple of times, making me think he was about to shoot. I stopped and got more lube. He asked if I was “OK” …”Yeah I just needed to change positions…” I replied. He asked this several times over the next 45 minutes. A VERY considerate man, indeed. He also told me that he hadn’t shot a load in 7 days…I asked “Why?” and he told me a story of a guy in Pensacola FL. That blew him 11 days earlier. I lubed up both hands and grabbed his dick at the base, pulling the “grip” up and totally off his dick, instantly repeating it with the other hand. I did this for several minutes and then returned his dick to my mouth. He seemed to be losing his erection a bit, and I took this opportunity to leave my “mark”. I found a spot at the frenulum (where the foreskin and the head meet). I began sucking and gently biting, in hopes of leaving a “Hickey” there. I did this for several minutes and returned to my “work”. He was indeed going soft; a few light bites on the head and taking the whole of his cock in my throat, he stiffened right back up and I continued to service him. I blew him for about 10-15 more minutes then I returned to the “grip” motion again and this time I also added a little touch I learned from “Booth”; I grabbed the head of his cock spreading my fingers a bit to grasp his foreskin, and began to masturbate him that way. His breathing immediately changed and he began to moan a bit louder. I knew it was about time. His breathing and moaning became harder, I took my hands off his penis, and he immediately tried to put his own on it; I stopped him and went down on it and took in his load into my mouth. For an 11-day build up it really wasn’t much. I was expecting a gusher, but no worries; as long as he enjoyed it… I played with his cock until it went soft. I was amazed that he allowed this, as most guys’ cocks are mega sensitive after ejaculation. We talked as I played with his cock and it actually seemed to be getting hard again. I was thinking “Round #2” but he stopped me. He said it was getting a bit sore. That indicated 2 things to me; either he didn’t enjoy my “attention” or now that he had cum, it was time to sleep or move on to his destination. We got dressed and sat in the front of the truck and talked for a bit. I glanced at the clock and I had been servicing his crotch for about 90 minutes. I finally said my good-bye’s and left for my car. He promised to message or text me the next time he comes through…we will see…
P.S.:
It's 6:30P.M. the next day, and I just noticed that the gold cross I have worn for years is still on my back...Placed there, out of my way, last night as I pleasured the trucker...I had to laugh out loud and it is DEFINITELY time for a shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment