Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Latino Christmas Present...

Undressed and about to step into the shower, I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror. I noticed something white and a bit crusty in my goatee. I leaned forward a bit and began to claw at it with my fingers and for a split second I didn’t know what it was. Then it hit me. I began laughing out loud and remembering the little bit of fun I had earlier this afternoon at the notorious spillway. The white crusty stuff was dried semen I had sucked out of this hot cock.


We are under several weather advisories, but I HAD to get out of the house for a bit. I was beginning to get a bit of ‘cabin fever’ from staying home way too much. I had a couple of short errands to run also. So once they were done, I thought I would ride down to the spillway and see if anyone was out. I did not expect to see a soul, actually, the weather has kept most guys home or at the ABS’s. I carefully pulled into the main area where the spillway is, as I was unsure of the road conditions. The main roads were clear and dry enough, but some of the side roads were still slick from previous inclement weather. The roads were dry and clear enough, however the only people that were there were fishermen. I did spot an old troll that circles constantly. Uninterested in the troll, I moved on to ramp 1. As I pull onto the road leading to the boat ramp, I spot an old VERY beat-up ford bronco heading away from the ramp. I really didn’t give much thought to it and moved on. I got to the bottom of the hill where the ramp is, and there was no one there. I turned around and decided to circle a bit and then head into town to Wal-Mart. As I started down the hill I met the old troll. At this point I had about decided to give up. Then I met the bronco heading down towards the ramp. I got to the top of the hill…managed to turn around and headed back down from where I came. When I got to the foot of the hill, I could see that the bronco had backed into a parking space and the troll was circling. Now still on a natural ‘high’ from my antics in Muldraugh on Monday night, I was not to be outdone. I turned into the parking lot and backed into a space across from the bronco. The troll was driving slowly in the secondary parking lot flashing his brake lights. Eh…I didn’t care. He finally got to the turn to go back up the hill and stopped. He sat for 3-4 minutes, and when neither the bronco nor I responded he left. At this point the guy in the bronco gets out. I cannot tell too much about him except that he was Latino.

..."Do you want that cum baby?!? Do you want that cum?!?."...

Brown Carhartt-type coat, green camo pants and a green toboggan- “beanie” I think is the current term used for what I always called toboggans. He had on dark glasses. He was a smaller guy, being somewhat shorter than me, but I was unable to tell much more about him due to his apparel. He stood against the bronco and waved at me. I waved back and still not sure of what I was getting into, I put the car in gear and drove past him. This time I got a better look. The guy was quite young. Then it struck me. Is this the guy I 69’ed with earlier this summer? Not to seem too eager I drove up the parking lot towards the entrance again. Before I got to the entrance, the troll pulled in again. I quickly turned into the secondary parking lot and started back towards the bronco. The troll pulled into the main parking lot and started down towards the bronco. I backed into a spot in the secondary and parked. The troll pulled down and took the loop that leads to where I was. I put the car in gear again and went down to the main parking lot and parked a few spaces away from the bronco. I knew this would piss off the troll and he would leave, which he did. The guy in the bronco got out and approached me asking if he could get in my car. I said YES because at this point I knew it WAS INDEED the Latin guy I had played with in summer (But that’ s another story…). He is a hot, good looking kid, somewhere in his mid-20’s I would say, with a handsome baby face. Masculine in his carriage; not muscular, but a tiny bit defined, good body with a nice hot Latin cock to go with it. Not the biggest I have ever had but big enough and nice! We chatted for a bit; he was telling me he was in town to clear up some business he had and thought he would stop in and see if anyone was out. I reached over and felt of his crotch. He immediately began to take down his pants when I stopped him. The car I was in was really not built for such activities. I suggested we get in his bronco if he wanted to ‘play’. He said “sure” so I pulled the car over next to him as he made a feeble attempt to clean out the front seat. I slipped my Nikon into my pocket and got in. he was already fumbling with his pants. “You gotta let me make some pix of ya” I said. Heat first declined but when I explained it would only be of his cock, he was OK with it. I made the pic above first and then proceeded to give him head. I went down on his cock and he began to moan loving every minute. His crotch was clean-shaven and I could smell the scent of the laundry detergent that had been used. I detected the same scent last summer when I first met this guy. I licked on his hard dick up and down the shaft, pausing every now and then to give his balls some attention and massage the hole between his legs. He went wild. About this time the troll returns, driving by very slowly. I don’t think either of us cared. I took the whole of his cock in my mouth and began sucking him in earnest. It didn’t take long; he began asking me over and over “You want that cum, baby!?!”…”You want that cum?!?”. “Baby”? Ummm…ok ill play along…I continued to pleasure him with my tongue and very soon his body stiffened and his moaning increased and I felt the warm gush of his protein in my mouth. I sucked him to completion, and, as with the “Neon Green lighter” I blissfully ‘tortured’ him with my mouth and tongue, as his cock got mega-sensitive and began to go soft. He loved every minute of it. I cleaned him up with my tongue, and he wiped what tiny bit I missed off with the blue towel in the lower right-hand corner of the pic below.


We sat and talked for a bit. He asked where my Crown Vic was. This question kind of caught me off-guard, as I don’t remember exactly what car I was driving the first time I met him. Today I was in another car. As we chatted I reminded him he has my email and phone number. He said “Yes I still have it…” Then he asked where I lived. I told him I was living with family for the moment. Again I am shocked at the hint of him wanting to visit me somewhere other than this fuckin' cruise park! Then due to the fact that the weather was about to get really bad, we parted ways. We both wanted a repeat performance, but neither of us really wanted to get stuck in an ice storm. I drove into town, took care of my business at Wal-Mart and went home .So as I stand in front of the mirror in the bathroom; I can’t help but wonder what the cashier thought about me with cum from this hot Latino cock all over my goatee…probably made ol’ girl’s day…I have got to get my own place SOON…

No comments:

Post a Comment