Friday, December 10, 2010

Santa has come early...and bearing gifts!!!

Let me tell ya about this old troll that haunts...or USED TO haunt the adult bookstores in KY. The temptation to post links to his profiles on Bear411 and Adam4Adam are almost overwhelming, but, I don't need a lawsuit. He used to live in the same area as I do; however his job in a manufacturing plant here I think has moved him south. When he lived here he absolutely LIVED at the spillway when he wasn’t working. He would sit alone, all night, most every night, occasionally talking to a few people. And TALK was all that was done. He has to be 60 or close to it, very thin, reddish hair, obese, with glasses the thickness of coke-bottle bottoms. He apparently used to be married, although I cannot imagine any human, let alone a female allow marriage. Now, he cut his gay-teeth at the spillway, bypassed by most everyone with any…umm…well by most everyone as he is...shall we say (attempting to be a bit nice here) no one's 'type'. THEN after the wife got a clue and divorced him, he discovered the bookstores. BOY did he discover them!!! He started out fairly regularly, only going occasionally as most of us do. Then it got to the point you could set your watch by him. He used to arrive at the ABS in Muldraugh about 9:PM on Friday night, and not leave until around 7 or 8:PM on Sunday. By the time he would leave, the odor from him was an absolute biohazard. If he is in the bookstore, no one else is going to have any fun at all. He would jump every guy that came in. Many would allow him to give them head just to get him away from them. I personally have NEVER been that desperate… then he graduated to the other bookstores in the state of KY. Same M.O.; go in and stay 2-3 days. Run off all the men... It got so bad of an obsession that he rented a trailer within walking distance of the ABS in Horse Cave, KY. At this point he hooked up with this bleached blonde guy, who would try and give BJ’s for $5 a shot in the bookstores until he got himself banned. The more time he spent in the ABS's, the more pushy and obnoxious he got. The complaints started rolling in and nothing was done. I learned what he drove, and If I were to visit the ABS, I would circle the parking lot FIRST and if I saw his vehicle, I would just pack it in and go home.

Eventually he got barred from Muldraugh. He would go in and turn the volume down on the video player in the theatre and sleep. The manager finally got his fill of it and after a multitude of complaints, not to mention caught doing this by the manager himself. I personally was in the Horse Cave ABS when the manager came back and threw him out. I was told that He had talked his way back in. Management changed at Muldraugh and he got back in there as well. So my occasional ‘visits’ to the ABS’s became very few and far between. Management at Muldraugh started enforcing the '8 hour' rule in an effort to try and stop him from staying all weekend. This didn't work. He would come out pay yet another $10 and go back in. now in a 24 hour period that would be $30, and for 3 days? so roughly $100 for a weekend cock blocking and running off the clientele. It got so bad, I drove through muldraugh on a Saturday night, and there was only one vehicle in the parking lot; HIS. now Saturday nights are usually their busiest night. But not at Muldraugh...the others were SRO that same night, too. Then I got a big wonderful surprise last evening…

Horny as hell, and thinking that the usual cock-blocking troll would be out on Friday night, I went to the adult bookstore in Muldraugh very late last evening. There was one car in the parking lot..and not the troll's... so I went in anyway. When I walked in someone there, and someone very reliable told me the news; not only is the nasty troll banned again, he’s also barred from not only Muldraugh, but Horse cave, Radcliffe, as well as Showboat, Blue Movies and Theatre X in Louisville! I was completely stunned and thrilled! My first question was “What did he do now??” and all I was told was numerous customer complaints. I can only assume it was the same old shit. It doesn’t matter; what DOES matter is he’s finally GONE for GOOD! Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment