Saturday, December 4, 2010

Old Queen Showing off

Late in the afternoon, around 3: PM, the cruise area at Green River begins to see action. It was a hot day this past September, and I drove down to see what was going on. Since losing my job in early July, I had been down most every day and always had a good time. On this particular day, things got a little …umm…different. I drove thru the main spillway area and there was no one there. So I drove down to ramp 1 to see what was going on. There was this car parked strangely across the parking spaces; I drove past to see an old man in business casual dress. He had to be in his mid to late 60's, tall, skinny, hair very obviously dyed blond... Not my type and possibly not ‘cruising’, so I moved on, driving the usual circle. I drove back down to the spillway area then back to the ramp; when I arrived at the ramp the old man’s car door was open. At this point his shirt was gone and I assumed that most everything else was gone too...


So I backed into a parking space placing myself directly in front of him, grabbed my trusty Nikon and begin snapping pix when he wasn't looking. (see above) Then I circled through the area again and came back. Sure enough, the old queen is pretty much buck naked, with the exception of an unbuttoned, out-of-style pink shirt, and masturbating!



Now the reader must understand; this is a public park and there were fishermen everywhere...so the old queen was constantly looking around to see if he was being watched though he sure didn't seem to mind ME watching...Old queen has a sizable peter too...This wasn't the first time I had seen this old queen in the park. This was the 3rd or 4th time he had performed his 'Jack-off' show for me. The first time a guy drove up, parked and walked over and struck up a conversation with me. Old queen immediately slammed his car door and drove away to get dressed....



Eventually, he pulled around, and backed into a parking space properly. This is when the REAL show began. (See photos above) He would swing his legs around and lay back across the console of the car and stroke himself. At one point, Old queen put on a rubber cockring, and I could hear him moaning, as I had the window cracked a bit. Whatever the case may be, old queen puts on a good show. I think I'll ride down and see if he's there....

No comments:

Post a Comment