Monday, December 13, 2010

Spam Hits Adam4Adam...

Again having my morning (well...actually afternoon) coffee I engaged in the following email conversation in Adam4Adam The young man was...well correction: the PIC of the young man was indeed hot, however I have been around the block too many times to fall for this. Copied and pasted directly from my email, the reader would want to start at the bottom and read up:

adamM95: you don't have to pay
i'll guide you to avoid charges

ItzAlSex2Me: it will cost and im not paying....thanks for ur time anyway

adamM95: watch me first

ItzAlSex2Me: why dont u allow me to add u as a centerfold on my blog?

itzalsex2me.blogspot.com

adamM95: i'll give u my security link ,BUT dont worry i'll guide you to make it FREE..
cool with u?

ItzAlSex2Me: show where?

adamM95: morning too
i'm doing a nude show ,wanna see me ?

ItzAlSex2Me: morning

adamM95: hello


He will "guide me to avoid charges"? ummm...yeah right...Anyone who can read can see I have no problem getting LIVE sex without paying. So now what would make this guy think I would PAY to WATCH his show when I can be having real sex??...Sorry dude...

No comments:

Post a Comment