Thursday, November 18, 2010

Erectacy

This is a poem by an old friend, Maree Ecrevan written in '02. I felt it needed to see the light of day again...



Erectacy

Hey you...
Is that a dick in your pocket?
Or are you just happy to see me...
Suave leather or latex,
silicone or ceramic,
length and width
commensurate with my want
I am ready! This will be
sex minus zero plus attitude
and multiple orgasms
divided by two
meaning shared.

Universed and sexual
universal
come right in
plant it and it will grow
bury it and they will come!

Don't talk to me about indecency
'cause baby
if it's long enough,
hard enough,
and in far enough,
it's in decent!

This is not male or female
not married or single
this is heat
unrated unadulteration.
This is passion hot 'n' heavy
so don't spare the astro-glide
and remember
it ain't over til this fat lady sings!

Maree Ecrevan 08.17.02

No comments:

Post a Comment