Monday, November 15, 2010

"Alan Jackson" II

About mid summer of '95, I saw “Alan” again. This time I would learn the reasons for his erratic behavior at Christmas. The situations were almost the same as the first encounter; last 2 left cruising, flashing brakelights, only this time we were acquainted and there was a pleasant absence of that “first meeting” jittery conversation. this time he got in the car with me and wanted a ride to the neighboring county we went to before. but it wasn’t to the motel. We went to some slum-type house. While I am very naive regarding the drug world, I knew enough to know this was a crack house. “Stay in the car and don’t talk to ANYone” were my instructions. Hey...no problem!!! I was scared shitless. My burning desire to get up in “Alan’s” ass again had lead me into a dangerous situation. He went inside the house and I sat quietly in the locked car, realizing that this explained all of the odd behavior from December, Why his cock was cold and never got fully erect; his paranoia; his lengthy trips to the bathroom. It was all clear now. “Alan” is a crack-monkey! Finally he returned to the car and with a low sigh of relief we left the crack house. But the worst is yet to be told. As we reached the square in this small town we were pulled over by the police. I was scared beyond belief as they asked us to get out of the car and then had us empty our pockets. “Alan” and I immediately complied and laying right on the hood of my car was the “rock” he had just purchased! That was it; my life as I know it was over! But then after searching my car the officers let us go! I must have an ARMY of Guardian angels! they didn’t see it! I cant believe it!!! The local boys in blue got in their

...“this is when learned to hate crack and crack monsters"...

cars and left and I fired up my cutlass and headed for home. No matter how hot “Alan” was, no matter how much I enjoyed his hot hole, it was not worth going to jail for. “Alan” pleaded to go one more place and then we would go back to his place and have a “really good time”. Again he asked me if I had plenty of time and again the promise of a repeat of the following December made me forget all about the cops. “OK” I said “Where we going now?”. “Alan” directed me to a bootlegger’s place and bought a bottle of cheap whiskey. Then we finally headed to his house, and ”Alan” began smoking the “rock” on the way. We. first went to get his truck and I followed him to his house.

By the time we got there he was completely within the throws of the effect of the crack. He was paranoid as hell. The house was small and a little dated. It was sparsely furnished..."minimalist", I guess...and everything was very neat and orderly, not what I had expected from a bachelor at all. I said to him, "ya got a nice little place here" and I was quickly shushed up for fear "someone was watching us" I sat on the couch and we talked a little bit, all in very low whispers. I was quickly becoming annoyed with this whole sequence of events. The drugs, the paranoia and being pulled over by the police should have been the end of it , but my cock was doing all my thinking. I threatened to leave a couple of times, but was cajoled into staying with promises of great sex. With the TV on and tuned to some bizarre Mexican music channel, we sat alone in this house way out in the country totally alone whispering back and forth because of the induced paranoia he was experiencing. This went on for a couple of hours. Eventually he would be ready to get naked. I was to wait on the couch for several minutes while he went into his spare bedroom, because "they knew which bedroom he slept in" . then I was to join him after my wait to ensure we weren't being followed. Total "Twilight Zone", but like a complete fool, I complied. The house was totally dark except for the glow of the TV. Fortunately it was a clear night, so I could see how to maneuver down the hall and into the guest bedroom. "Alan" had already stripped down to just underwear and was peeking out of the mini blinds over the window. I Joined him in his near-nudity and began to fondle his cock. Again it was cold and flaccid. "Alan stood at the window forever, claiming there was someone behind a tree in his back yard. He even had me to come look to see him myself. There was no one there. This home is about 8 to 10 miles from the town and the nearest neighbor was at least a quarter mile away. This is farm country for Christ sake, No one was there watching the house! I finally managed to partially convince "Alan" that no one was there and I was ready to play. He shinnied out of his B.V.D.'s and we went to bed. I began to work on his soft manhood and massage the rosebud beneath it. "Alan" asked if I minded if he "smoked this 'rock' while I played with his cock"...reluctantly I said "OK" and he proceeded to take a couple of hits from the makeshift pipe. 5 minutes later he was again at the window looking for the "man" watching the house. By this time I was really getting fed up with this shit. I started to dress and for the umpteenth time that evening I was pleaded with to hang around and more promises of hot sex. "OK" I said, "There's no one out there watching us, now come to bed and give me that ass..." He peeked a couple more minutes and came back to bed. This time I took charge easing his legs up and back and entered him. His hole was very loose and again I got in very easily, this time without lube.

..."I must have an ARMY of Guardian angels!"...

I began to pump his hole and he began to catch fire, fondling himself until he was semi hard. "God that feels good" he kept moaning, but the fuck was short-lived. So he had me pull out of his warm ass and was back at the window looking for the mystery man watching the house. I got up very frustrated and entered him from behind as he visually searched the back yard for prowlers. I pumped for a few minutes, finally throwing in the towel. I jacked myself off while I fondled his cock, dressed and left amid many apologies. This encounter was a big let down from the first one But he was soooooo hot...This is when I learned to hate crack and crack monsters.

It was about 3:am, I had nearly gone to jail, had seen my first crack house, learned where the bootlegger was and was in bed with one of the hottest men around and couldn’t get him down off a crack cloud long enough to truly enjoy a good fuck. How fuckin’ frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment