Thursday, November 25, 2010

James, The Construction Worker

This is James. I met james via Craigslist 07JUL2010. we emailed back and forth a few times getting acquainted. He had to go to bed soon because of his job, so he sends the pic at the left and I immediately start getting ready to drive the 45 minutes or so to Dickson TN..appropriately named I think... So we exchange phone numbers, he tells me the room number and and I get on the road. about half of the way there I call him. He has a guy coming; be there in about 10 minutes. OH HELL NO! I spent money for gas and half way there? Oh no, I am going! So I continued on anyway. Sloppy seconds is not my style but to try and get me to turn around after I'm half-way to my destination? oh no, not happening...I find a discreet parking space near the room he advised and waited. My wait wasn't long. Soon after I got parked, this old slug of a man came out buttoning his pants. I sat silently until the slug left and called James. I told him I was outside and asked if he was ready for "round 2". He eagerly agreed and I went in.

..."No one had ever eaten his hole. he went wild!"...

James was a small man, small meaning short. about 5'4" to maybe 5'6" balding and bearded. Furry chest and belly...overall a hot lil' daddy. we chatted lightly a bit then James grabbed my dick. I immediately got undressed, him following suit; well all he had on was pajama pants...and we proceeded to 69. James straddled my face and went down on my cock. He was so short that sucking his sizable cock was kinda hard so, I opted to eat his ass. My tongue hit his hole and he totally shuddered. No one had ever eaten his ass. he went wild! I ate his hungry, fresh-fucked hole for several minutes until he couldn't take it any longer. JAMES WANTED FUCKED. period. And I obliged. I left the house in such a hurry that I forgot lube, so it was spit and push time. I greased up my cock the best I could with my spit. James got on all 4's on the bed. I started to ease my cock in and even though James had just gotten fucked about an hour earlier, his hole was TIGHT! I was surprised as to how tight. His manpussy gripped my hard dick like an old friend as I pumped in and out of him. he moaned and gasped. The more he gasped the harder and faster I pumped until i filled his orifice with hot DNA. It wasn't a short fuck,about 30 minutes... I was trying to hurry and not hurry as the hour was getting late and he had to go to work. I finished off cleaned up a bit and again we chatted a bit. I learned he was in the Nashville area to remodel KROGER stores and would be there for a while. He went on and on about getting his ass eaten the first time. I asked "Did you like it?" and his reply was "I don't know..." an odd Answer I thought. I could see that he was thinking about it a lot too. I said my good nights and left. In a way I never thought I would see him again but as fate would have it...

Apparently James REALLY liked my tongue on his hole. As I stated earlier, I could tell it was weighing on his mind and by the time I got back to my apartment, there was an email from him. I emailed back and we eventually set something up for the following Monday. I journeyed back to Dickson, and met up with James in the same room. The week prior he had gone home to the wife and kids. His home was in Chattanooga, with his original home in FLA. James had just got off work and needed to shower. I got naked and laid on the bed and waited to hear the water turn off. soon it did and he came into the room naked and we got into a hot 69. I KNEW this is what would happen, as he had been thinking about the eating he got before. Just as we were both getting into it hot and heavy his phone rang. I was like "let it go, dude..." but he got up and looked at it for fear it may be work...and it was...dammit. He had to go. But I wasn't about to waste a trip. I laid him back and sucked him off before he left. I tried a few times to hook up with James again, but it would be very hard to, since I have moved here to KY..the armpit of America...but I do have my fond memories, a pic and my blog to keep it all alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment