Monday, November 15, 2010

"Alan Jackson" IV

In Spring of 2000 or maybe 2001, I came back home to attend to some business. I had taken a job with Caesar's Indiana as a VIP rep late in 1999 and moved to Louisville KY... While here I went to visit some old friends, one of whom knew all about my little encounters with “Alan”. He kept asking if I had seen the local paper. I said no, but he persisted finally saying "you REALLY need to see the local paper"...Finally he called me aside and pulled up the local newspaper’s website on the PC and showed me the following story. I have copied/pasted the article exactly as it appeared, although I have removed the names of the people and places involved stated in the article to preserve “Alan’s” remaining dignity and both his and my own privacy:
Man charged in chainsaw attack
Why a 39-year-old Blanksville man would attack someone with a chainsaw and then stab his step-mother is still being investigated following an early morning incident on Saturday in Blank and Blank counties.Police and Rescue personnel were first alerted to the violence when they were called to a residence on Blank Road in Blank County about 3:50 a.m. when a dispatcher received a call that an attacker had entered the home of 1st victim and assaulted victim with a chainsaw.The chainsaw was used to gain entry, according to Detective Blank Blank with the Blank County Sheriff's office. State police were handling the part of the incident that occurred in Blank County.Victim, 47, was transported to Blank County Hospital with multiple wounds. He was later transferred to University Hospital in Louisville. On Tuesday the hospital listed victim as being in fair condition.The violence spilled over into Blank County at 4:46 a.m. when "Alan Jackson" of Blank Blank Road also allegedly assaulted 62-year-old 2nd victim at her residence at Blank Road. He allegedly stabbed her in the neck and chest multiple times with a knife. 2nd victim was transported to Blank County Hospital and was admitted. She was released on Sunday.Detective said that "Alan Jackson" had just begun a relationship with 1st victim’s stepdaughter, Blank Blank. But officer could not say why that relationship might have led to the attack, or even if it was a reason for the attack."Jackson" evidently used the chainsaw to gain entry to the 1st victim’s residence and then allegedly used the saw as a weapon on 1st victim."Alan Jackson" sped away from both residences on a 4-wheeler, according to witnesses.A total of four law enforcement agencies, including sheriff's departments from Blank and Blank counties, Kentucky State Police and Blanksville Police, initiated the search for "Alan Jackson". Seven hours later, at a friend's residence on Blank Blank Road, "Alan Jackson" was taken into custody without incident."Alan Jackson" was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and lodged in the Blank County Jail. He appeared in Blank District Court on Tuesday where he pleaded not guilty and was appointed a public defender. He was not granted bail. An examining trial has been set for Wednesday.
Now an event like this in a small rural town is big news so of course it stands to reason this was front page news. The friend that lead me to this article told me that “Alan” was seeking money for crack when he committed these crimes. He cut off the man’s arm with the chainsaw when he refused to give him (“Alan”) some money to buy more. The second victim was attacked for the same reason. Thank God it wasn’t me. I thank God every day that it wasn’t me! I later learned he received 60 years for this incident...

..."He kept asking if I had seen the local paper... I said 'No'"...


As I contemplated this entry to my sex journal I took a drive out into the country past “Alan’s” house. It was very cold and there was snow on the ground. The night was very clear and the moon shown on the snow and made the night kind of bright. The winding road towards the house is sparsely dotted with farmhouses and the whole scene struck me as very “Thomas Kincaid-ian”. All this picture lacked was the houses being lit and decorated for Christmas and it would have made the perfect picture-postcard. I carefully passed the dwelling that once housed the hottest man I have been with to date. It was dark and looked to be unoccupied. I drove to the end of the road and turned around and slowly made my way back towards the house and the main highway. I slowed the truck as I drove past the house; no curtains up any longer, only the spare room still bore the white miniblinds “Alan” peeked out of looking for non-existent “spies” many summers ago. His father had given him the house and I’m quite sure that it’s still in their family, but it will be a long time before “Alan” will see it again A feeling of sadness washed over me as I recollected how hot he was and what a total waste of a human being he had become courtesy of crack cocaine. I do not know whatever became of “Alan” and the trials he had to face. I hope he is doing well wherever he is.

P.S.:

Out of shear morbid curiosity, I viewed "Alan's" profile on the Kentucky Offenders Online Lookup (KOOL), and apparently I cannot count. I looked to see if and when he was eligible for parole, recounted the charges and they came up to 45 years not 60...Furthermore, there is a picture of "Alan", fairly new...Anyone that might see this picture would most likely pass. Prison has not been kind to his appearance. I still think he's hot. I snagged the picture...I don't know if I would "do" him again...

No comments:

Post a Comment