Monday, November 15, 2010

"Alan Jackson" I

I was going through some stuff when moving back to the arm-pit of America, KY from my beloved Nashville. I came across the motel receipt at the left, and it immediately took me back to one HELL of a string of sexual encounters I had with one guy. What better way to begin a sex blog then with this little story of a guy that looked a lot like Country music star Alan Jackson.This is a rather lengthy story, so I have broken it up into 4 parts so readers don't get bored... Now before I begin, let me state for the record that this is most definitely NOT the real Alan Jackson.

While I was still living in central KY and cruising at the local lake, there were stories circulating around among the regular cruisers about a really hot guy that looked like country singer Alan Jackson. I had never actually seen this guy who all these guys were talking about. All I knew is that he drove a Blazer/bronco type vehicle, dark blue or black in color and they said he was a hottie. It was shortly before Christmas 1994, and I was working a shitty temp job in a textile factory in central KY; 7:AM to 3:45 PM. this left a lot of time to cruise at night. One particular night, the night before Christmas break, I was at the local cruising spots. I was there pretty much by myself and was about to leave, when an S.U.V. pulled in. I couldn’t see exactly what type it was. I was parked in the very last parking space of a long line of spaces. This particular parking lot is very long. The S.U.V. pulled through around the circle and past me then proceeded to park about 20 spaces away from me. the street lights softly illuminated the parking lot and I could see that the truck was a dark color with some decorative detailing on it. I sat for 10 minutes or so, waiting for some sign of interest. Nothing. So I started my car and drove up the long parking lot towards the entrance. as I passed the truck there was the flicker of brake lights indicating someone wanting to ‘play’.

...“Alan” was very paranoid about someone finding out about his bisexual appetite."...

I turned around to go back and investigate, backing in next to the truck so we would be sitting driver door to driver door. The tinted window went down about halfway in order to obscure most of the driver’s face. We nervously talked for a few moments, hitting all the usual “ice-breaking” topics; weather, amount of people out cruising, the time... then the driver asked if I wanted to get in and ride around a while. I agreed to this since this is a small town, where the worst thing to happen is the occasional drunk driver. Once inside the truck I was a bit astonished to find C.D.; a guy I remembered from school. He was a few years behind me , and I decided to keep this little tidbit of information to myself due to his “flighty” nervous demeanor. I wanted to fuck this guy badly, and I wasn’t about to say or do anything to endanger my chance. “Alan” ( as he will be known herein, in order to maintain his privacy) was a skosh taller than me, lean and muscular since he worked in construction. he had blond hair parted in the middle, handsome and true to the gossip, he did in fact look like Alan Jackson. We rode through the usual cruising area just for a little bit discussing what we wanted to do sexually. I noticed that he was acting a little on the erratic side but really didn’t think too much of it. During the course of our conversation, he made it perfectly clear that he didn’t want to just fuck for a few minutes, and that if I had time he wanted to get naked and fuck for a few hours. Erratic or not these were all the right things to say to me.

"Alan” was very paranoid about someone finding out about his bisexual appetite, so we settled on a motel room in another county. it was about 10:00 when we arrived at the small “mom-n-pop” motel 20 miles from home, even though he owned a 3 bedroom house very near the cruise area. I went in, registered, and paid he woman behind the desk. I went back out to the truck and soon we entered room # 104. “Alan and I immediately got naked. At this time I got a really good look at him buck naked. Visibly muscular and defined, although not “pumped up”. He had a very nice average cock, with a pair of low-hanging balls covered with a coat of almost invisible blond hair. I love low hanging nuts! I turned down the bed linens and got in, while “Alan” retreated to the bathroom and was in there for several minutes. he came out and crawled into bed beside me. and we began both the longest and the best sexual experience that I have had in my life. We chatted momentarily and I began to suck his soft cock, caressing it with my mouth and tongue. when I took his peter into my mouth I was surprised to find it cold...odd I thought but continued on. My hands explored those low hanging nuts, massaging them as I blew him. His cock swelled to about half erect, but I never did manage to get him rock hard. Again odd, but I ignored it. “Alan” wanted to be fucked, so I attributed all these little idiosyncrasies to him being a bottom. Finally I mounted him, first missionary style. In our rush to hook up and get naked, neither of us thought to pick up some lube, and all “Alan” was some “Vaseline Lip Therapy” so we used that. I squeezed out a tiny amount, slathered it over my throbbing cock, “Alan” happily raised his legs and put a heel on each of my shoulders, and I slowly pushed into his hungry manhole. It went in easy... in fact too easy I thought. his ass was somewhat loose, but held my peter nicely. Occasionally I would look down at him while my penis opened up his ass, but he was very careful not to make eye contact with me. I guess he thought it would mean he felt more than just sexual gratification if we looked into each other’s eyes. Despite the lack of eye contact, “Alan” was as into this sex session as I was, occasionally moaning, and frequently saying how good it felt. I screwed him for quite a while, then when I was about too come I pulled out and ate his ass for about 15-20 minutes. once the feeling subsided, “Alan” wanted to experiment with some other positions including being in front of a mirror, because he wanted to watch himself taking it up the ass. We rolled around in that bed for hours, my cock pounding in and out of him in every conceivable position; missionary, doggie-style, prone and, per his wishes, in front of the room’s mirror. we would take an occasional break. I would lie beside him, smoking a cigarette, playing with those wonderful silken-haired balls and attending his cock with my mouth. I continued to pleasure his crotch for some time playing with “Alan’s peter, he retreated to the bathroom again. once he returned I mounted him again and fucked his hot manpussy for a while longer. Drenched in sweat , I pulled out of him and lit a cigarette.

..."still was the best Christmas present I received that year"...

Both of us very satisfied, I asked him the time. “It’s 4” he said, and I begin to panic a bit. I was to be at work at 7:am! we began to dress to get ready to leave. “Alan” was noticeably more comfortable with me by now, and I felt safe enough to reveal to him that I remembered him from school. Much to my surprise, he was OK with this, as long as I would maintain my silence. He also spoke of his girlfriend and how that he “didn’t do this very often.” ( the usual response one gets in this type of situation...) I assured him I didn’t “kiss and tell” and let him know that I was definitely interested in a repeat, which guaranteed my silence...

We left the motel and drove back to the "Pickle Park" where I left my car. I was feeling all warm and fuzzy; Just a few days until Christmas, I had just fucked a hot man for 6 hours...all was right with the world! "Alan" dropped me of and I drove on home, getting there in time to shower and get ready for work. Once at the textile factory, it was announced that in celebration of the holiday, we would be shutting down at 11:am. Man that really sucked! had I known that we were going to get off early I would have called off sick and stayed inside "Alan's" ass! Dammit !! This still was the best Christmas present I received that year...

No comments:

Post a Comment