Monday, November 22, 2010

Eugene; My "First"

~Author’s note: this is an event that happened earlier in my life. Done from memories more than a decade old, the peripheral details are all approximate; the sexual details are dead-on accurate & well worth preserving.~ Jeffrey

..."About to lose my virginity AND took him away from an annoying asshole To Boot!"...

Spring of 1991, I believe…I cannot remember the exact time of year. It was still somewhat cool, yet warm enough that a light jacket would suffice. I was becoming accustomed to my new life as a gay male fairly well. I had made an army of new friends; experienced my 1st gay New Years Eve. All of this as new and exciting to me though I was still lacking in one arena; I was still untouched by another male. A late bloomer all around I guess… I was out with some of my entourage of friends. It was Saturday night, I had gotten off at 5 that afternoon and I wasn’t due in to work until later the next day...Plenty of time to go out and 'play'. The “Stage Door”, affectionately known as the “Door” by its regulars, was packed with the usual collection of psychos, sissies and trolls. Brian, an acquaintance of mine, and I had cocktails, and at one point went outside for some reason. I Cannot remember if we had strolled to another bar or left altogether to go to “1470 West” which was still out on Dorothy Ln. I am inclined to think we walked to another bar. "1470" was a bit of a drive , and usually the last stop of the evening to dance away the alcohol we had consumed earlier. We were on the sidewalk headed back into the “Door” when we ran into this absolute Greek god of a man. He was about my height, maybe a little taller than me. He had dark, somewhat thinning hair eyes and moustache. He had a baby face yet ruggedly handsome just the way I like my men. He had “5 O’clock” shadow which was even more a turn on. This guy could easily have modeled for any agency. As we approached him, he asked us if any of us wanted a blowjob! Now this shocked me a little bit and excited me at the same time. My friends suggested he was a hustler and we moved on. We went into the “Door”, found seats and ordered cocktails. There was this old guy there that I disliked intensely. He was running about the bar in a pair of rhinestone drop-style earrings annoying everyone. As we sat nursing our drinks, I saw the Greek God walk in the door and begin to circulate. I was enthralled, yet felt a hot man like him wouldn’t be remotely interested in a guy like me. He continued to gravitate towards us and the idiot in the earrings appeared again, about the time the Greek god walked up. I turned around on my barstool and struck up a conversation. I found out his name was Eugene...a name that certainly did NOT fit him...and that he was from the Cleveland area. Mr. Earrings continued to be annoying, and my acquaintance began to run interference for me. Eugene explained that he was extremely horny and had been to the bookstore on 5th street (the Oregon District; a funky-trendy party area of Dayton, much like Bardstown Rd. in Louisville KY) and sucked a few cocks there. We talked for a bit longer and I don’t know if it was the alcohol or just plain ol’ horniness, but I invited him home with me amid the advances of the earring-adorned idiot. It seems he had the same agenda as I did. I’m sorry, but it wasn’t about to happen. Again my acquaintance ran interference and Eugene agreed to follow me to Van Dalia.

..."He was very gentle and patient with me."...

I was absolutely thrilled by this; FINALLY I was to be deflowered. He and I left and he followed me in his ancient Chevy. We arrived at my tiny house in Van Dalia, and got out. He put his arm around me and we chatted a bit as we walked through the yard to the front door. Eugene told me that he was headed for Springfield OH the next day to begin training to drive a truck for J. B. Hunt trucking. Once inside we began to undress; Eugene had a killer body. He was hairy and built! His hair may have been thinning a bit on his head, but he made up for it below the neck! Not to the extreme hairy, like the guys who have hair on their backs, but just right; nice and fuzzy. The only thing keeping him from having a six-pack was a few visits to the local gym to achieve a little definition. He had about 6 to 6.5 inches swinging; not a huge cock but I’m no size queen and it was just right for his build. This guy was perfect. We crawled into bed and began to make out, kissing wildly and passionately. His hands explored my body as did mine his. I was in Heaven! here I was with a hot , I mean HOT guy and about to lose my virginity AND I took him away from an annoying asshole too boot! That was the icing on the cake! Eugene and I continued to make out, and then he ducked his head under the covers and began to suck my cock. And I hungrily gobbled his cock and balls up as well. We continued this for quite some time and then he said he wanted to be fucked...Now this isn’t exactly what I had in mind...I was the one wanting fucked...and for my first time, but I agreed. Being a novice and very nervous I wasn’t able to get inside him. We took a short break and I explained to him that I wanted fucked for my first time...He agreed and popped on a condom. I lay on my back and raised my legs in the traditional “missionary” style and he began to push into me. He was very gentle and patient with me. slowly , (and even stopping occasionally to allow my virgin manhole to get accustomed to the foreign object moving its way deeper into me.) he sunk his hard rod into me. It was pain and pleasure wrapped into one. Once my hot ass was used to having his cock inside it, he began to pump slowly. More pain mixed with much pleasure. As he rocked back and forth driving his hot cock deeper inside me, Eugene began to kiss and nibble on the calf of my right leg. My mind was on overload; I was trying so hard to please him and gain as much pleasure as I possibly could. After what seemed like hours of pain/pleasure, Eugene pulled out of my hole and removed the condom to finish his ejaculation on my stomach. It was terrific!! I, in turn shot my own hot load. We cleaned up a bit, then set the alarm clock and settled in for some sleep...Eugene had to be up early to get to Springfield and I had to be at work by 1:00 myself.

..."My heart sank a bit. Taking my ‘cherry’ meant nothing to him."...

The next morning, Eugene’s mood changed; He wasn’t rude or hateful, yet in my own naive mind I thought that the night before would have meant more to him that it did. He was cold, stand-offish, declining my advances for a repeat of earlier. He asked to take a shower and of course, being brought up to be a good host, I said “sure.” I got him a towel and made sure he had soap and everything he might need. While he was in the shower I went through the pockets of his jeans. Indeed, his name was Eugene. Eugene Cireno to be exact, and was from a ‘burb of Cleveland. At least I knew he hadn’t lied to me about that. Eugene finished his shower and came out into the living room. He dried himself and we lightly chatted and I asked his last name “Aww you don’t really need to know...its Smith...” My heart sank a bit. Taking my ‘cherry’ really had meant nothing to him. He realized that I was beginning to develop a little bit of an emotional attachment to him and, as I was to learn later, that was not part of his agenda. we said our goodbye’s and he left. I knew I would never see him again. I showered, dressed and went to work. Afterwards, I made my usual trek to the “Door” where I was applauded, and I believe I recall a few standing ovations, for finally losing my virginity. And who else should I run into that evening? The earring troll himself, and being the he-bitch that I am, I just HAD to tell him every last detail of my sexual escapades of the evening before, ending my story with “If you honestly thought I was about to let you take that away from me you have lost your tiny mind!!!!!”. Again, the icing on the cake. But I was still troubled. Aside from the initial feeling of guilt and of “I’ve done something dirty”, Eugene’s change in attitude still puzzled and disappointed me. My acquaintance, who was WAY more 'street-wise' at the time, explained to me that I had been no more than a "trick" to Eugene; a “one-night stand”. He went on to point out how fully loaded Eugene’s car as and that he was most likely a drifter looking for a place to stay for the night in exchange for sex. Needless to say this intensified my already bad feelings. Eventually I got over the feelings and accepted the “just for sexual pleasure” attitude of the gay community and I was ok with it. I came away from the experience a little less naive, less "green" and a HELL of a LOT wiser. In retrospect, it's really a hard call...I think I would have waited for a sexual partner that I knew better and cared more for me, although Eugene was so patient and gentle with me and absolutely GORGEOUS...it was an exquisitely wonderful, empty experience...And the beginning of "sex for sexual gratification only" way if thinking. I guess truthfully I have very few true regrets about that milestone of a night, I did realize that I was more a top that evening, and learned that I REALLY like furry men. To this day, when I’m driving on an interstate and come upon a J.B.Hunt truck I look to see if I might recognize the driver, and I become aroused. Eugene, beautiful Greek god asshole that he may be, will always be special to me. He was, after all, my "first"...

No comments:

Post a Comment