Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Après Rant Delight!

After a shitty day of spilling my guts digitally, and freeing myself of useless drama, I felt the need to get out a bit. I was operating under the impression that I MAY get my UE check this evening. Nothing so far, so I head to the spillway. No where else to go when there’s no cash on hand. So I threw my last $10 in the gas tank of the gas-whore I drive and headed off with a couple Mt. Dew’s and a fresh pack of smokes. I get to the lake and nothing there. It’s about 8:30PM , so I’m thinking ill hang for a bit and see what happens. A little black ford truck pulls in. I don’t recognize it at first, but upon closer inspection, it’s the guy I have always referred to as “Santa quits being Santa, loses a lot of weight and buys himself a Harley and starts riding with the Hell’s Angels.”…you have to be there I guess…Anyway “Santa” has a huge dick but disrespected me once about 10-15 years ago and I don’t issue 2nd chances. So I sat and watched him wag his semi-hard cock at me; nice dick too, I’d say a good 8”…but not for me…so I left to circle a bit. In rides this lil Nissan…BRAND NEW…still had the stickers on the windows…and those damn bright blue lights. I hate those blinding things. Now it has been my experience that this kind of car usually means pretentious queen or a kid who mommy and daddy have ‘spoiled’ with a new car. So I move on to the ramp. Nothing there. I sit for a few minutes at LEAST expecting a show from “Santa” …he never shows. In fact, I notice a bit later he left altogether. Ah well…now diss me again motherfucker!

So I ride back to the actual spillway. The Nissan is parked backed in. I can see a silhouette under the picnic pavilion, a lit cigarette and the light from an Iphone or one of it’s relatives. This tended to further my conviction that this was a kid. He steps into the dim light. Zip-hoodie and sweatpants. Hoodie is up, concealing his face. More confirmation this is a kid. I begin to circle again and notice the kid is half-assed following me. I’m not interested. At least at the time. Plus he’s BLINDING me with those damn blue lights. We circle over to the ramp again then back to the main park. I pull down to the actual splashbox and park…he pulls in and parks and a truck circles through. This made me a bit uneasy as there were lights on the top like a local cop, fireman or the park ranger, but NO emblem on the doors. I see the silhouette again get out of the car and head to the men’s room. Now this particular men’s room is actually a well designed ‘outhouse’; no actual plumbing just a makeshift commode and a deep hole in the ground walled in by cinder blocks . I am NOT having sex in this stinking mess. So I sit in my car until he gets in HIS car. I start my engine and so does he. He pulls out in front of me, thank God, so I’m not blinded by the lights. I circle thru the little ramp to see what was in the white truck and to make sure it was not some kind of authority. It wasn’t. Breeder kids lookin for a place to fuck. The Nissan has backed into the same parking space as before and walked up to the bathrooms. Now they are locked, but I wasn’t gonna tell him; I wanted to see what he was up to. So he walked back and I am thinking to his car. But no, he goes to the pavilion. I sit in my car for a moment and decide “what the fuck…I’ll go AT LEAST talk to him”. So I walk up to the pavilion. I speak first thinking “OK let’s get this over with….”

“I see you got a new toy today…”

“Yeah I haven’t actually bought it yet…I wanna drive it a couple days first to see if I like it.”
Surprise! A fairly deep masculine voice. This is NOT a kid. So we chat briefly about the car and as soon as there is a lull in the conversation;
“So what are you looking for tonight?” he says.

“Oh I just had to get outta the house a bit; thought I’d ride down and see what pops up… you?”
Cheesy…I know…but it works on these country guys…
“I’m wanting to get my dick sucked…”

“I think I may be able to accommodate that…Can I make pictures of it?”

“Sure”
He then stands up and immediately drops the sweatpants. It’s dark and I cannot see.
“wait a minute, I’ll be right back…”
I go to my car and grab my trusty Nikon COOLPIX and make my way back to the pavilion. I know he’s thinking I would leave. He’s still standing the sweats are pulled back up. They quickly come back down and he sits on the tabletop with his feet in the benches. I start making these;

What a nice cock! Uncut, My personal favorite…a bit odd in that it was small at the base…then got thick and wide about an inch up the base “blossoming” into a tasty morsel of a cock. I made a few pix, these are the only 2 worth keeping…and immediately went to work on the uncut. The guy laid back and began to moan a bit. I took it into my mouth as far as I could and began sucking. I believe I stated in this post, that “either my deep-throating abilities were getting better or I over estimated his penis length”. Apparently my deep-throating is getting better because this was a sizable cock; 7 to 7.5” at least. And ROCK solid HARD. I would take it out of my mouth and lick up the shaft in hopes of finding a soft area near the Frenulum in hopes of leaving “My Mark”. his cock was so hard that there was no loose skin at all. Definitely NOT a kid but not an older guy either… I gave up on the “Hickey” and began fellating him in earnest. this whole time i was massaging his hole. I finally slipped a fingertip in and got just past the first set of muscles and continued to massage. He moaned at a whisper several times “suck it”... “suck that dick” and soon it became “Do you want that cum?” (at least he didn’t call me ‘Baby’ Like my Latin bud...). He really seemed to enjoy the finger, the mouth the whole situation. So about 5-6 minutes into this, I have a mouthful of his hot DNA. He must have been very horny when he got to the park. I think…even though it was dark… that it surprised him that I ‘drank’ him. So we made the obligatory chit-chat on our way to our respective cars. I slipped him my phone number, email address and Url to this blog, saying “Here…you will be able to see your pictures here…” he promised to look me up next time he’s in town….we will see. I’m not counting on it. I didn't realize until I got home and started downloading the pictures what a furry ass he has! After seeing this, I DO hope I hear from him again...And I have GOT to start keeping my COOLPIX in my pocket!!

P.S.:
As I sat typing this out, I kept getting the faint scent of cologne. It's not a scent I recognize. I began to sniff around and notice my fingers..the ones that massaged and penetrated his hot hole... smell of cologne & his ass...Not a dirty "Shit-Smell" but kinda..."Anal sweat & cologne" mixed. Im rather enjoying 'wearing' him...

1 comment: