Monday, February 28, 2011

Sexual Vignettes

I have had a few sporadic, erotic encounters over the past couple of weeks, pretty much leading up to the last encounter with “Booth" (and a couple after him...); none of them inspire a complete entry to themselves, yet some, I think, are humorous, therefore worthy of a small compilation.

Old Dick-18FEB2011

Riding around the “Pickle-Park" on a Friday night, I spot this truck I had never seen before moving amongst the twinks & trolls. The guy was working his brakelights for all he was worth. This is an automatic “yellow flag" to me as it usually indicates an old desperate troll. I circled a few times and ended up at Ramp 1. the truck was pulled in and the driver was standing along side of his truck. I circled once and pulled up to see what it was all about. Just as I feared; an old troll, Face wrinkled like a worn out saddlebag from bygone frontier days. I seriously doubt he was an attractive man in his younger days, let alone the present. he had his cock out, stroking, and I shot a pic; I told him I was waiting to meet someone else and would talk to him later if my ‘trick' didn't show...Yeah I know...I'm a nasty bitch...But I didn't have the heart to ‘just say NO' (Sorry Nancy Regan...) and dash his hopes...

Nervous ‘Newbie'-23FEB2011

Out cruising Wednesday afternoon, I noticed this white Lincoln in the park...The guy looked young and very nervous. I had never seen this car before, and I'm quite sure my Crown Vic spooked him. I brakelighted him but he drove completely out of the park. A bit later he reappeared at the modern outhouse. I saw the car parked and followed in, COOLPIX in tow...Nice lookin guy...a bit chubby, and had a “Shake-n-Bake" tan... How Déclassé...

He turned around, sporting this ‘Cocktail weenie'. I went down on it reluctantly, as I was hoping for a bit more. I easily deep-throated this one. I fellated him for a while, but nerves got the better of this ‘Newbie", and he zipped up, signalling he was done. I walked out to my car and as I approached his, I noticed on the back windshield, one of those ‘In Memory of...' decals that have become so popular among the rednecks in KY. The closer I got I could see a religeous verse; His mother's name and her date of birth & death. Now here's the Cruising Tip of the Week: If you are NEW, nervous and struggling to maintain a low, anonymous profile, it's not wise to drive a vehicle that has such a decal on it stating your last name! How Déclassé...

Water Sports, Anyone??-25FEB2011

About 2:30 A.M. I decide to hit Walmart...the only civilized time of day to go and not be barraged by hoards of people you know. Walmart in  ‘Hooterville' is about the only social center one has besides the Churches. I gather and purchase the things I need and start for home. I am wide awake. “What the hell, I'll drive down to the lake" I think...“No one will be there but...eh, it's something to do". so I drive to the spillway and as luck would have it there is someone there. A white customized van I recognized from several years ago...He's an older guy...short stocky but not fat, kind of reminds one of Ernie Keebler in the face but not quite that old, and bow-legged...VERY bow-legged. Years ago, I played with this guy,& fucked his hole. Actually I played with him a couple of times and learned he loved “Golden Showers". The first time we played we were at Ramp 1, both of us buck naked and he asked for my “warm stream..." And I gave it to him; as soon as my hot piss hit his cock, he shot what seemed to be gallons of spunk.

I pulled up beside the van & chatted for a bit; Apparently I woke him up. I apologized and he said he was going to ‘cruise' a bit and was I going to be around. Remembering I had a gallon of milk in the trunk of my car, I said I would but I had to run home for a bit before the milk spoiled. I flew home & threw the milk in the 'fridge. I then grabbed my COOLPIX and a HUGE Mountain Dew & headed back to the lake. I wasn't interested in a no-recip blow, but I WOULD give him what he likes; a Golden Shower. I pulled up to him & we chatted a bit;
“You still gotta piss?"

“Yeah...my bladder is full..."
And that said, he got out of his van and began to disrobe. I fired up the COOLPIX and...


He stood in front of me, dick to dick, stroking and I began to urinate on his hard dick. the second the hot, recycled Mt. Dew hit his cock he shot...and shot...and shot...grunting all the way. Finally, as I finished pissing, he stopped, puffing and panting and muttering “Damn that was good!" He grabbed a towel for each of us; I didn't really need one but sorta stood and held it anyway. He then dressed, thanked me and crawled into his van and went to sleep. Funny...the time I fucked him I never noticed he was uncut...

No comments:

Post a Comment