Thursday, February 10, 2011

WOOHOO!!! Christopher Meloni from "OZ"

OMG!! I have lusted after this man for YEARS!!! I knew he got naked a few times in "Oz" but was never lucky enough to see the episodes. There were one or 2 episodes of "Law & Order: SVU" where you get a nice glimpse of Chris in underwear only but...Cruising the internet I stumbled upon this pic from the show...WOW!!! I knew it had to be nice as the rest of him but...I never expected this size...this my friends is a PERFECT MAN! Well....a furry chest wouldn't hurt...but still... I immediately resized it (below) for posting...Enjoy!



  photos courtesy of Kevin Hall




P.S.:





If anyone has any more stills of Christopher in the raw from "Oz",  particularly the small B&W one...I would love copies to add to this post!!!


P.P.S.:





I took down the original pix, as someone kept deleteing them in an attempt to snag them. If this continues to happen the whole post will be deleted. I have the pix and that's all that really counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment