Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beautiful Moon & Tonight’s Morsel…

Finally a day without snow. A day not frigidly cold. I threw some gas in the car about 9-ish and drove down to the "pickle park" to look at the trolls and trash. A beautiful moon with rings around it shown in the sky.  Nothing at the spillway when I get there so I circle through a couple times and decide to cut my losses and ride back home. As I am pulling out a car pulls in. Dodge Magnum. I know who this pretentious queen is…so my plans have not changed. Another car pulls in behind him. small maroon-ish car.I’m thinking “OK things are looking up…” and I do a U-turn and go back in. Ms. Magnum goes to her usual spot to preside over her “Kingdom”, but the little maroon car…it goes to the glorified outhouses. Interesting…I drove back to see if he was turning around "doing the circle", fishing or 'cruising'. the car is parked pulled in normally. I get out of the car and head into the outhouse. I light my lighter as I walk in the door. I could barely see the dude, but enough to discern that A)barely “doable” and B) small to average cock. Now I have stated before I refuse to play in this modern shithole. so I immediately excuse myself and stand outside. after about 5 minutes or so out he walks, and begins the usual mundane conversations with a fairly thick country drawl...

"Nice night..."

"yeah..."

"Not many out tonight"

"No, doesn't seem so..."

"Yeah I'm just out tryin' ta get the ol' dick sucked..."

What a corny comment, although a sudden & unexpected breath of fresh air; it's very rare to meet someone in a cruising situation...hell, in most ANY situation that will just state upfront what they are seeking. "Brownie points" earned here. I could tell in the moonlight he was younger than me, but not much. about my height, weighing less than me. Dressed in work clothes; a farmer I assume. Not a bad looking man, although I have done much better... we stood in awkward silence for a few minutes, and then;

"Yeah me too...Have you been over to the ramp?"

"No....I gotta pick the wife up in a bit & had some time to kill...This is the only place that seems 'safe'...I'm just...curious..."

"I see...I usually go over to the ramp...since the new gravel parking lot has been built it's fairly secluded"

Why did I say this? I don't really want to 'do' this guy. Yeah, hes not THAT hard on the eyes and refreshingly honest...but geez, no recip? Nah...I'll move on...

"I think I'm gonna ride over to the ramp; Talk to ya later"

"OK see ya around..."

I got into my car and before I could start it and shift into reverse, the country guy had already began to pull out. Oh well...So i circled the park once more and headed over to the ramp. I drove through, and there was the guy, sitting parked along the edge of the trees, parallel to them. I circle through once and devise a plan; "OK so if I get no pleasure from this other than sucking dick, his pix are going on my blog...IF he allows them to be taken" I back in along the tree line about 20 yards or so from the guy. a couple of cars circle through; "Ms. Thang" and her magnum, making sure no one is having any 'fun' that he/she is not involved in. eventually they leave and the guy pulls up to my car.
"I thought there would be more people out..."

"Yeah me too since the weather has warmed up...So is the wife not giving you any?"

"She had a hysterectomy and after that everything changed...(At this point he gets out of his car and pretends to piss) "Do you ever jack a guy off?"

"I've been known to..."

"Well here work on this one..."



"Can I make pics of it?"

"Sure!..."

So I take a couple of pix and begin to suck this poor devil's cock. I can smell the same Dollar Store detergent I smelled with my Latin friend. from his reaction, he apparently hadn't had anything beyond his hand in a long time. Such moaning and screaming "YES...YES...". It couldn't have been more than 30 seconds to maybe a minute before his juices were flowing. He zipped up and got in his car, chatted for a few minutes and started to leave. Before he left, I advised him to "look me up when you learn to suck cock..."

No comments:

Post a Comment