Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ItzAlSex2Me’s First Bathhouse Visit Pt. II; Club Columbus

Now where did I leave off? Oh yeah...About 3:A.M. or so, “W” decides we need to go to Club Columbus. I didn't want to. I was having a blast at FLEX. “W” wasn’t hearing it. He was hell-bent that I would see and experience BOTH baths. Reluctantly, I go to my room and get dressed, collect my things and we leave. “W” drives us to 795 W 5th Ave, complaining about his aching arm all the way. the area is much less intimidating. Obviously a semi industrial district and the club is situated next to a "Burger King". This time theres a line. I'm really not liking this. The guys in line, friendly enough they were...but obviously 'Twinkies" and guys in their mid-to-late 30's looking for "Twinkies" Immediately I know theres not gonna be a lot of fun here...But "W" insisted, so...Once again, as this is all new to me at the time, I let "W" do the talking.  He tells me what to ask for once again and I pay my little $28, get the obligatory white towel and proceed on to my new "room". I still rather had stayed at FLEX, however I am feeling much less uneasy in this setting. The facility is very clean, well maintained and decorated. the floors are carpeted and the rooms are much nicer than FLEX.

I'd much rather had stayed at FLEX...Really...




After paying and being buzzed in, Once again I meet "W" on the other side of the door. I follow him to the area where the "Rooms" are. As we walk, I pass yet another fully equipped gym, equipment covered in a thick coat of dust, however there is one very nice looking guy actually using the equipment. Immediately I know I'm not gonna like it here. We walk down yet another hallway and, as with FLEX, the techno club music is blaring; moans & grunts of sex going on can be heard. It's not as prevalent as it was at FLEX, but still there. What was not at FLEX were all the twinkies. the pretention hung in the air like a thick cloud of fog. As we walked down the hall this tall, very thin black kid comes out of his room, and proceeds to work the halls like it were fashion week in New York complete with the "Model's prance"...one foot directly in front of the other as he walkes, flinging his shoulder-lenghth braides the way a female would. I rolled my eyes in total disgust, & I'm wondering where the men are now...as we approach the room the 'supermodel' came out of, the door was open and there were 3-4 more kids in the room, devouring a pizza. Apparently they had food delivered. The chatter was definitely female, squealing about all the guys they did not talk to, or were afraid to talk to at the clubs the night before. We walked on amidst their squealing and calling each other "gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrl" ect. At this point im wondering 2 things; 1)still disgusted, I wonder if im in a Gay Bath house, or a strictly Gay college dorm, and 2) could I bottle all this pretention and sell it? I'd make a FORTUNE... "W" is in heaven, because he thinks these kids are attracted to him. He thinks wrong.

I arrive at my room, a much nicer version than the one at FLEX; rubbers on the nightstand, bed fastened to the wall...I strip, wrap the towel around me and proceed for the next 50¢ tour. Pretty much as with flex we wind around hallways to a media room; no gloryhole room here; just a tiny darkroom of sorts, where men go to grope, suck and fuck. Unlike FLEX, this place has a pool, although it was indeed Spring, it was too early and still too cold for the pool to be open. "W" again tried to steer me clear of the pool area as that's where the smoking area is.


Walking out towards the pool and to the right, is a steamroom. I knew I would be spending a bit of time there, although I also knew it would be a waste of my time. we circled back through and once again split up. Where I experienced a "Kid-in-a-Candy-Store" type excitement at FLEX, there was virtually none here. I did make it to the dark room and got sucked by a hot mouth in the dark. there were a few doors open and as with FLEX, i went in, mounted, got off and left. Eventually I make it to the steamroom. I go in, and there's several guys inside, and sitting on the risers is "W". I climb up and sit down near him and briefly chat about our successes and failures. After 5 minutes or so, I am unable to take the heat so I leave and wander the halls looking at all the pretty 'bois' trying to get laid. I go back to the steamroom and "W" is still sitting in the same spot as he was earlier.
"Damn, dude...how can you stand this heat & steam this long?

"oh, it's not that bad..."

Not that bad. Yeah right...I sit and chat another 5 minutes or so until i can take no more of the steam and leave to wander the halls. about 15 minutes later I go back into the steamroom and "W" is still sitting exactly where I left him. I am thinking he was in there at least 20 minutes, most likely longer. Again we chat lightly and he decides we are going to "swarm" the halls. "W" starts to get up and stumbles a bit... he takes a few steps to the door, & a guy opens the door to come in. The cool air hits "W" and he passes out cold in the doorway...let the mayhem begin!

As "W" fell several guys came to his aid; One guy was directly behind him and attempted to catch him, but mostly all he did was ease "W"s fall to the floor. I immediately knelt down and begin to pat him on the face trying to get him to come around. Management came and they managed bring him to consciousness somewhat, enough for him to stand. once he was standing he went down again. Someone called 911 and management dragged in a deck chair from the pool area and we got him seated and trying to bring him to. Now by this point, real panic is beginning to well up within me.

Here I am buck naked, not 'out' to my family or much of anyone else at this point in my life, the ambulance is on it's way, this crazy queen is passed out like a cold dead raisin on the floor and "W" was the one that drove! Now how in the hell am I gonna explain this one???

Several minutes pass and the first-aid people finally got "W" to a conscious state. They told him to sit still and be calm that the ambulance was on it's way. "W" had a fit at this point stating he did not need an ambulance he was fine. This back & forth went on with management for a bit and finally they gave in and contacted the ambulance service and called them off. "W" had to sign several waivers accepting full responsibility for his own actions & health. The manager on duty and I talked briefly about this; "W" was claiming to feel just fine, citing that his "arm didn't hurt anymore" the manager and I agreed that it was definitely time to go. "W" argued the point for a moment or 2 and then agreed. The manager then tells "W", pointing to me, "And when you do leave please let him drive..." "W" and I returned to our respective rooms, dress and leave. "W" insisted upon driving, and I reluctantly allowed it. we started out for home, got to the interstate and "W" decides he's hungry and we need to eat. This sounded like a good idea to me since it would give me an opportunity to try and talk him into allowing me to drive back to Dayton. We sat down in a "Denney's" and "W" ate a full breakfast. Before I could start wearing him down to let me drive, he finally realized he was in no shape to, and agreed. He got very quiet and I was never sure if he was actually sicker than he let on or if it was embarrassment. I believe the latter. We finally arrive back to his house in Dayton and slept. The next day I made him secure a Dr.'s appointment and left to go back to KY. The Dr. never figured out why he passed out. I already knew why ...that much time in a steamroom trying to get cock would make anyone pass out...And it was a while before I went to the baths again...I told the fool I'd rather have stayed at FLEX...but did he listen? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

No comments:

Post a Comment